Buttonwood Beyond's Alternative Investment Monitoring (AIM)
Providing on-going, program specific, quarterly monitoring of individual alternative investments for the life of the program
Buttonwood Beyond’s Alternative Investment Monitoring (AIM) service provides Best-in-Class monitoring and due diligence on individual alternative investment programs, on a quarterly basis for the life of the alternative investment program.
AIM is designed to:
- Keep the selling group fully informed for the LIFE of the program.
- Fulfill Best Interest and Fiduciary Standard
- Streamline the DDQ and information request process, saving both sides time and money!
- Make justifying the asset management fee easy
- Demonstrate a commitment to transparency and partnership
- Create consistent communication between sponsors and BD/RIAs
- Provide the industry's most user-friendly format for staying informed (color coded topic headings included!)
Buttonwood Beyond's AIM covers a wide range of topics and is customized for each individual program.
15 Categories, comprising 40 sub-categories including:
- Program Status
- Asset Review, Assessment, and Verification
- Background Checks and Management Review
- Financial Health and Analysis
- Bank Statement Reviews
- Fee Review and Assessments
- Distribution Verification and Overview
- and more!