Buttonwood Beyond's Alternative Investment Monitoring (AIM)
Staying informed and up to date on the investments in your alternative investment portfolio is vital to managing a successful portfolio while also mitigating risk.
If you’re not currently receiving quarterly and annual updates on the alternative investments in your portfolio, and on the sponsors of those programs, you may have a blind spot that could result in trouble down the road. Buttonwood Beyond’s Alternative Investment Monitoring (AIM) services include:
- Quarterly reports for the life of the program
- Easily started at any point in the programs lifecycle
- Tracking and monitoring of specific programs and metrics
- 15 categories with 40 sub categories, including background checks
- Color-coded section headings for an at-a-glance overview
- Style-drift and current operating state to offering document reconciliation
- And much more
Visit www.Buttonwood-Beyond.com for more details.